Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 8- 3 Days in a Row????

Today started beautifully. It's always a wonderful day when I get to sleep in. I mean, not just sleep late, but to NOT have to set the alarm. There is something profoundly beautiful about that. It makes me wonder why when I'm on vacation I don't schedule more days to not have to set an alarm to. However, in that same thought, I'd have to be in Vegas, because I can sleep late!

I got up and Mark and I checked the corpse flower. If you're wondering what a corpse flower is I'll tell ya. First of all, there is one at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. The corpse flower is 5 ft tall and it only opens up for 48 hours once in its whole lifespan. When the corpse flower opens it's 5ft wide and it smells like a rotting corpse. (Hence the name Corpse flower) There is a live webcam on this flower 24 hours a day and the museum is staying open 24 hours a day to accomodate the people coming to see it. It could open at any moment now so people are watching from all over the world. Weird, I know. But an amazing weird.

We all went to lunch and then I went and checked out some of the local scrapbook stores in the area. Some of which I had never been to. Most of these places are so friendly. I just love scrapbookers... good thing I guess, since I have a store. lol.

Came home, went grocery shopping, and paid the bills. That's when my day starts to get bad. (I hate paying bills) Why can't I be one of those women who doesn't have a clue as to how much money is in the bank. Nope, hold on... forget that. That would make me crazy too. How about I just win the lottery. Yep, that's what I want... to win the lottery.

Ok, this whole writing on my blog has taught me a few new things. One... I'm really boring. Two... I have basically had bad days in a row. Isn't that strangely alot of bad days??? Maybe I just never REALIZE I'm having lots of bad days in a row. If that is the case, this whole 30 days thing sucks. Three... I'm gonna have to write about something other than my days b/c I'm putting myself to sleep.

And now I'm off to do just that. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment