Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 3- Let the Fun Begin.

Do you ever look at someone and think.... how the hell did that happen???? Tonight, I'm in a restaurant sitting extremely near a black guy that had a long lightning bolt BONE earring, MC Hammer pants, tank top, a HUGE gold belt and black boots on. Now, you may think... what kind of restaurant were you in??? And I would tell you that I was in a Baytown restaurant. (Alot of people here have a very eclectic look.) But, he was with a pretty normal looking lady (no weird accessories or clothes items) and I couldn't help but wonder, "WHY did she let him go out like that???" Then it hit me... that is some REAL love. I mean, let your freak flag fly kinda love. And it hit me that really all love should be like that. I mean, I'm not telling you to go out and buy yourself some parachute pants and a mesh velcro top, I'm just saying shouldn't we love everyone no matter what they look like, dress like and appear like? What makes people interesting are the little things that we do that are like NO one else. So, the next time my husband puts on his "slacker" t-shirt, cargo shorts with the string holding them together, and his socks with soccer sandals on his way to go run errands around town, I'm going to smile, wave and tell him he looks great and to have a great day. Cause dog-gone it... I love him.

Wonderful news- My friend Mari is going to find me a horse I can brush and pet. I'm lovin' that idea... but not loving the fact that I'm going to have to go all the way to Tennesee to see her soon. =(

Now, for the question of the day.... What do I want to do??? (Day 3) I want to clean the whole house tomorrow, top to bottom and do some laundry. Ok, nothing could have surprised me more than this finding of the day. I HATE to clean... but man, I"m in the mood to do it now. I"m thinking this question stuff is crazy, since I really thought I was going to find answers like, "I want to watch tv, get a massage, go shopping, etc" I wasn't expecting this stuff out of left field that truly I've never wanted to do... like brushing a horse or cleaning the house. (Not that I don't clean the house, but that I NEVER want to.)

Alright... to sum up Day three's findings= "Let your freak flag fly" and " Cleanliness is next to craziness... at least when you WANT to clean, it is."

Good night all. Can't wait to see what I learn about me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment