Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 7- I Need My Happy Place


Sorry about yesterday. Yesterday was one of those monumental bad days. I mean, it was just bad. All I could do yesterday, literally, was climb into bed and sleep it off. I mean the day, not a hangover. I didn't want to be awake and coherent for even ONE more minute. And by all means, I didn't want to recreate and talk about my day. (This is lucky for you, since I am trying to work on my potty mouth vice, but I tend to let it rip when I have this kind of day.)

Today was slightly better... still not wonderful, but I'm trying to be positive for my 30 days of positivity and light. Man, the Lord is getting his laughs at my expense. (I understand, everyone needs a laugh now and then... and I figure He needs them more than any of us considering the kind of crap we pull)

Mark is off tomorrow and we're supposed to have a date day/night. However, we have so much to do at home I have no idea if we'll be able to do anything or not. I mean, bills, the lawn, laundry, getting Kirsten ready for camp, bathing the dogs, cleaning out the cars...when did life turn into a series of chores? Well, today I'll try to be thankful that I have clothes to clean, a lawn to cut, a car to clean, a dog to bathe (or three) money to pay the bills and a child to get ready for camp. Man, I can hear how fake that sounds sitting here. It's not all fake... I really am thankful for all that when I think about it.

But for today... can we say, I'm in a funk???? lol I think I need to go back to my happy place. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment