Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Insomnia Strikes Again...


Here I am, 3am and I can't sleep. Well, who's complainin', it's literally been two months since this has happened. Better yet, I'm off tomorrow so I can sleep til 9am. Whoooo hooo.

Now, I don't know what got me thinking about this tonight. BUT, I was thinking about my favorite place. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love all things Disney. Now, some might say that my annual trek to Disney is going too far. And to that I say... BLEH! But I will say, that there are SOME people who take the Disney experience too far.

If you find yourself at the World (Disney) with tights, a cape, and a mask... even if you ARE dressed like Disney characters... you have gone TOO far. And let me just say... these outfits are not designed to make one look attractive obviously. The moral to this picture is... Don't Do It. Sometimes, you get into the "Disney" spirit of things and act like a kid when you go there... that's ok. BUT, do NOT... dress up like the incredibles and walk the park. No good can come of it. Except... I don't think Mark and I quit laughing for about 10 minutes. In fact, we stumbled to find our camera and take a picture before we lost em!

Hope you enjoy!!! We sure did!

1 comment:

  1. That's just sad, pitiful, pathetic. I'm guessing the wife wears the pants (or the cape)in that family cause there is no way my husband would ever do that in a million thousand years.

    ReplyDelete