Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Real Lost Recap

Oh my Gravy. Don't worry if you haven't seen the episode yet.. you can read on, because even once you see the episode... you won't know what the "hey-hey" I'm talking about.

Allison Janney, (could there have been a worse casting for this part?) who I kept thinking should be walking into the white house at any moment, played the crazy island lady. She will from now be known as "crazy lady". She meets a pregnant, washed on shore strange woman, who will now be called, "Preggers". "Preggers", goes into labor and "crazy lady" helps her birth her babies, which turn out to be twins. (Ow) As soon as labor is over, "crazy lady" bops "preggers" in the head, and she dies. She then raises the twins as her own. "Bad twin" and "Good twin." She takes the twins to the "lighted cave" and tells them they can never go down there, b/c that would be ... bad, but they have to protect it. Protect what??? Who the heck knows. "Bad twin" finds out what "crazy lady" did and gets mad and goes to be with his "peeps". "Good twin" stays with "crazy lady" but still hangs out with "bad twin". Thirty years later, "bad twin" finds a way off the island. He tells "good twin", who goes and tattletales back to "crazy lady". Crazy lady tells "good twin" he is the one and he must protect the island. (Here drink this... um, I don't think so, but thanks anyway.) "Crazy lady" goes to "bad twin" tries to kill him, ruins his plans and kills all his peeps. This makes "bad twin" mad. He then kills "crazy lady" who says, "thank you". (What the hell????) "Good twin" comes in, gets mad and throws "bad twin" down the lighted cave". Hence, "bad twin" becomes smoke monster.

Oooooooh. I get it now. I love it when everything becomes crystal clear. NOT. After seeing next weeks previews, this is all I have to say. If this turns out to be some bad acid trip... I'm gonna be peeved.

1 comment:

  1. Me too, Christi!!!! What in the heck! We only have like two episodes left in the whole series and they bring THIS up? Like "crazy lady" said to "preggers", "Don't ask questions because it'll only lead to more questions" (or something like that). But I wish there were some real resolution or answers coming....otherwise I will have wasted 6 years thinking I might get a return on my emotional and intellectual investment.

    ReplyDelete