Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trying something New

So many people's blogs I follow do this weekly menu blog. I'm not sure why they started but I know why I'm going to TRY it. We've been doing so much better on our war against eating out! lol But, our one downfall is that we don't plan well. So, there are days that if I didn't have anything set out, we end up having to eat out b/c the meat is still frozen. So, doing the weekly menu blog ensures that I have made a plan and that I have thought about it and hopefully will implement it into action. We'll see.

Sooooo, here goes my first weekly menu blog:

Monday- Dinner and game night with the Bryants.

Tuesday- Grilled pork chops, stuffing, and green beans

Wednesday- Chkn breast stuffed with broc and cheese, candied carrots and rice

Thursday- BBQ Chicken, corn on the cob, and roasted potatoes
ADDED BONUS**** Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown will be watched!!!!

Friday- Game Night. We will eat out and then go watch the football game! YEA!

Saturday- Ham, sweet potatoes, and mixed veggies.

Hopefully, this will stick. I'm trying to take the going out to eat thing down to only one night a week... and right now with Friday Night Football games, it's definitely going to be Friday. Although I'm dying for a little PF Changs.

Happy Menu Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment